Easy Custard Cream with Whole Egg (Gluten-Free Possible).
You can cook Easy Custard Cream with Whole Egg (Gluten-Free Possible) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Custard Cream with Whole Egg (Gluten-Free Possible)
- You need 2 of Whole egg (large).
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 60 grams of Granulated sugar (or caster sugar).
- You need 45 grams of Cake flour (if using rice flour, 30 g).
- It’s 1 of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter (unsalted).
Easy Custard Cream with Whole Egg (Gluten-Free Possible) step by step
- Preparation: (If you want to make it thoroughly), microwave and sift the flour (see Hints). It is not necessary if you are using the rice flour..
- (The photo shown here is 1.5 times the recipe amount) In a heat-proof bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs. Once it is well combined, add the flour and mix well..
- Gradually add the milk into the bowl and mix well..
- Microwave the bowl for 30 seconds. Open the microwave door and stir..
- Repeat the Step 4 procedure for 4 to 5 times. The cream starts to thicken. Mix it well each time..
- Once the cream reaches your preferred thickness, add the vanilla extract and butter and mix well. The cream may seem too thin, but it will get thicker once it cools..
- Put it in a resealable plastic bag, flatten it and let it cool. Once it cools down, snip the edge with a pair of scissors, and use it as a piping bag..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad