Salmon biscuits. In a large bowl, combine the salmon, peas, milk, mayonnaise, green pepper and lemon-pepper. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and mayonnaise just until moistened. Drop eight mounds onto salmon mixture.
In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, beat eggs with milk, chives and pepper. You can cook Salmon biscuits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Salmon biscuits
- You need 4 oz of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 ounce butter.
- It’s 75 grams of salmon paste.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook until eggs are soft set, stirring frequently. Take the bones out of the can salmon. Heat the oil on high heat.
Salmon biscuits instructions
- Rub the butter into the flour and season with salt and pepper. Mix in the salmon paste. Form into a stiffish paste with the egg yolk. You can add a little more flour at this point if needed..
- Roll out thinly and using a fish shape cutter cut the paste into shape..
- Bake in a moderate oven till crisp..
- Leave to cool before putting them into an airtight container..
Turn down the heat to medium add the all-purpose flour and whisk it up in the oil until light brown. Then add the milk and salmon and whisk it around until all mixed up. Add the salt and pepper for taste. Keep whisking until it gets thick. Turn mixture out onto a floured surface.