Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless. The Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Cupcake Recipe are small and easy to bite on, leaving you satisfied and still hungry to have more. Pour the liquid banana mix into the Flour mixture. Mix the chocolate chip and Walnuts.
Walnuts and coconut in the other half. Now Quickly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG finally, serve the eggless banana cake or store in airtight container. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. You can make Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless
- Prepare of bananas.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of milk.
- You need of maida or wheat flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
Top with walnuts(or choco chips) and place in the cooker and quickly cover. I have done that earlier in my trials, in my trials I used to top with choco chips and they would smoke, but it wont happen with walnuts. It is time for late night movies. This irresistible eggless chocolate banana cake has an intense flavour of chocolate, which is further deepened by the addition of brown sugar.
Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless step by step
- In a blender blend the bananas,sugar,oil and milk.
- In a mixing bowl sieve the dry ingredients left.
- Mix the blended mixture with the dry ingredients using cut and fold method.ensure no lumps are formed.
- Preheat kadai for 10 mins.
- Pour the cake batter into the mold greased with butter and base lined with baking paper.tap to ensure no air bubbles is trapped within..
- Top this off with chocochip, walnut or any other ingredients you would like to add.
- Place the cake mould in the kadai and cook for 45 mins.
- After cake is cooked check if it's fully cooked..
- Let it cool down on cooling rack and you have your very own cake made at home with no egg,no condensed milk,no butter no oven and whipping machines.
recipe by Sgmalika @cookpad
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. Why do we use eggs in cakes, muffins, and pastries? Eggs white in a recipe acts as a binder and the egg Today I tried baking the chocolate muffins.instead of choco chips I used walnuts and it was. Keyword: banana mug cake, eggless mug cake, mug cake. This Eggless Recipe of Banana Chocolate Chips Cake will surely make your day.