Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Eid Special). No-Bake Biscuit Pudding Cake with Vanilla and Chocolate Custard Cream A cake made of British cookies and dark chocolate will be Prince William's groom's cake. Add biscuit pieces to chocolate mixture, gently fold until all pieces are coated.
This straightforward chocolate biscuit cake recipe is the perfect delicious treat to share with all your guests for afternoon tea! You could also try adding in these additional. A mouthwatering all-weather chocolate and biscuit cake! You can cook Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Eid Special) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Eid Special)
- Prepare 350 g of chocolate biscuits,.
- Prepare 2 of packets ENO,.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk(room temp),.
- You need 1 of round butter paper,.
- You need 1 tsp of oil,.
- Prepare 30g of melted chocolate,.
- It’s 2 packets of mini oreos for decoration.
Crunchy and creamy with an amazing praline chocolate ganache. Place some biscuits around the cake and crush some on top. With a knife scratch a bar of chocolate and sprinkle with the grated chocolate and some icing sugar..with this Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a decadent layering of chocolate and rich tea biscuits (the most dunkable of English cookies), we knew it was the sweet for us. Her personal chef follows behind wherever she goes, whether to Windsor Castle or beyond, with a tin packed full of the chocolaty affair.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Eid Special) instructions
- First crushed all biscuits well then add eno in it and mix well then add milk gradually until it look like cake batter.
- Now brush oil in mould or 8 inch pan and place butter paper in it then put cake batter in it and place mould on tawa for 40-45 mins on low flame.
- After 45 mins insert stick in cake if it comes out clean then your cake is ready and if not then cook more for 5-10 mins.
- Demould cake when it completely cool and remove butter paper then pour melted chocolate on cake and decorate with mini oreos.
Our chocolate biscuit cake couldn't be easier thanks to its no-bake method. Ready in mins, this is a great last minute treat to make with kids! Our chocolate biscuit cake recipe is a no-cook cake made with crushed biscuits , butter, sugar and cocoa powder with the addition of walnuts and raisins. This was a firm favourite in the royal nursery; so much so that, many years later, Prince William chose to have chocolate biscuit cake at his wedding for For children I leave out the pistachios and soft figs included here and replace them with the same weight in biscuits. You can also replace the pistachios.