Delicious Macrobiotic Scones.
You can make Delicious Macrobiotic Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Macrobiotic Scones
- Prepare 150 grams of ☆Wheat flour (cake flour).
- You need 50 grams of ☆Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- You need 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- You need 50 ml of ★Canola oil.
- Prepare 80 ml of ★Apple juice (or soy milk).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of ■Nuts: walnuts, almond, etc..
- You need 1 of ■Dried fruits: apricots, etc..
Delicious Macrobiotic Scones step by step
- 《Preparation》*Chop the ■ nuts and dried fruits. *Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Put the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well..
- Add Step 3 into Step 2, and fold in the batter gently using a fork or spatula, making sure you don't knead it..
- While the dough is still a bit floury, add the ■ nuts and dried fruits, and fold it in gently..
- Divide the dough into 9 portions and squeeze each into a ball. Don't knead them even if they are a bit floury. Or you can roll it out and cut into shapes using a cookie cutter..
- Place the scones on a baking tray, brush with soy milk (not listed), and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180℃..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad