Spider Taco Ring.
You can cook Spider Taco Ring using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spider Taco Ring
- Prepare 2 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 can of bread sticks or French bread dough.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes (flavored one).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried minced onions.
- It’s of Side toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce,sour cream, olives, cheese, salsa , olives.
Spider Taco Ring step by step
- Start by cooking your ground beef with onion flakes, and tomatoe can, once done add taco seasoning and a few tbsp of water mix well let cool set aside..
- Now lay your crescent rolls out on a non stick baking sheet making a sun like shape point side out leave a hole in middle for toppings. Now add in your meat mixture all around the circle try not to get any juice just the meat, now top with cheese and pull your point side in and tuck under go around till finished. Now for the spider legs u can use bread sticks cut them in half and gently curve for the legs you'll need 8.
- Bake 375 till golden. Let cool add to desired plate and serve with desired toppings enjoy!.