Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – Light and tender pumpkin cupcakes with a rich and sweet maple cream cheese frosting. Easy to make and full of delicious pumpkin flavor. This pumpkin cupcake recipe makes the perfect fall dessert!
It also helps to whisk your dry ingredients well first, before combining them with. There are a couple of distinctive ingredients in this fantastic cupcake recipe and the first is espresso powder. I really wanted this cupcake to be reminiscent of an actual pumpkin spice latte, so I knew that coffee had to be incorporated somehow! You can have Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- You need 1 package of carrot cake mix (you could also use white or yellow mix).
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of canned pumpkin.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of sour cream OR mayonnaise.
- It’s of pumpkin pie spice.
What I love about THIS cupcake recipe is that it's incredibly easy. Using a boxed spice cake mix and canned pumpkin puree (along with a few other basic ingredients) yields the most perfectly pumpkin and spice flavored cupcakes… These easy pumpkin cupcakes are the BEST pumpkin cupcake recipe you will ever find, thanks to the addition of one very important ingredient! What Makes These The Best Pumpkin Cupcakes? Toasted and sugared nuts top cream cheese frosting on sweet and spicy pumpkin cupcakes.
Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes step by step
- Generally, follow the instructions on the cake mix package with the following modifications: 1. Substitute the water with 15 ounces of canned pumpkin. 2. Add 3 Tablespoons of sour cream or mayo to make them super moist and fluffy. (I prefer sour cream.) 3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice in addition to the spices already in the mix if you like it extra Pumpkin Pie Spice-y..
- Helpful hint: A traditional ice cream scoop with that swivel blade thingy makes it easy to measure out the batter evenly..
- For frosting, here's my Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting recipe (you can omit the coconut extract if you just want a simple cream cheese flavor): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2531254-coconut-cream-cheese-frosting.
MORE+ LESS Bake perfect pumpkin cupcakes by using this easy recipe and watching the video! They're made with pumpkin and pumpkin spice and are an easy fall Tips for Making the Best Pumpkin Cupcakes. You can use either canned or homemade pumpkin puree. (If you make your own, be sure to save the. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Spices & Salt: There's a mix of ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves that really compliment the pumpkin.