Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly).
You can have Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- It’s of cabbage (depends on preference).
- You need of Kale (put in at end).
- You need of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Prepare of black beans.
- You need of great northern beans.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- You need of coconut cream (full fat).
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- It’s of cumin.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
recipe by neversatisfed @cookpad