Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can make Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1/4 cup of dried Cranberry Powder.
- It’s 2 scoops of quest gf vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of alum. free baking pwdr.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of púre Xylitol + (1/4 cup for frosting).
- Prepare 7 of lg eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter + (2 sticks softened for frosting).
- It’s 1 block of softened cream cheese for frosting.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon extract.
Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- In Lg bowl add eggs and beat for 2 minutes. Add melted butter, and olive oil and beat again. Add 1st 6 ingredients to mixture and beat on medium, scraping sides, until thick..
- Pre-heat oven to 325° line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread batter evenly Bake for 12 minutes or until done, do not over cook.
- For frosting whip cream cheese and butter till fluffy and slowly add lemon extract and Xylitol. Whip til smooth and fluffy..
- Cool cake on wire rack. When cool frost with half of the frosting and cut cake into quarters. Layer cake and frost outside. Sprinkle top to garnish with Cranberry Powder. Serves 9.
recipe by Bayou Creek Farmstead @cookpad