Coconut flour cupcakes. These vanilla cupcakes, made with coconut flour for extra fiber, are perfect for any occasion. Whether you're baking for a birthday, a bake sale, or just for fun, they're a cinch to whip up and are sure to be a hit! For guaranteed crumble-free cupcakes, grease the liners.
In a separate bowl, sift together the coconut flour and baking powder. Stir the melted coconut oil into the dry ingredients. Add eggs and vanilla extract to the batter and mix until incorporated. You can make Coconut flour cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut flour cupcakes
- Prepare 6 tablespoons (45 grams) of Coconut flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of greek yogurt.
- It’s 12 of truvia packets.
- You need of Water (to thin just enough to allow it to pour).
Coconut flour is the key to making truly soft cupcakes. I do recommend sifting the coconut flour to ensure your batter is smooth and consistent. This will give you the best results. I decided to use some shredded coconut and coconut extract to play up the mild taste of the coconut flour.
Coconut flour cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients and add enough water so it stays consistancy enough to be just pourable..
- Pour into 6 cupcake papers. It will be too delicate to use only tins. If you want tougher variety try the sugar cookie recipe i have but watered down appropriately..
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. The cupcakes will not burn easily. They should eventually begin to get dark on the edges near the end. Use toothpick test.
- Cool and refrigerate. They will be quite fragile but remind of something between pound cake and angels food cake.
The coconut and vanilla flavor combination is so delicious! These darling coconut flour cupcakes are topped with a creamy vanilla bean frosting. Shredded coconut enhances the coconut flavor and adds extra texture to every bite. Mix coconut flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, and stir to combine well.