Banana Orange Cake.
You can cook Banana Orange Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Orange Cake
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of bananas (ripe).
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of butter (melted).
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of orange peel.
- You need of Option: 80g walnut.
Banana Orange Cake instructions
- Mix and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mash bananas in another bowl and mix with the rest of ingredients.
- Use the handheld mixer to mix the batter into smooth texture.
- Fold the mixture with flour to form a batter.
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 10 min and prepare lined pan.
- Pour batter to lined pan, gently tap the pan and bake at 180°C.
- Slit the centre after 12 min for a better rise and continue to bake at 180°C for another 33 min.
recipe by Octosquidy @cookpad