Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato. See recipes for Simple Egg Mayo Turkey Ham Sandwichʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ too. A club sandwich filling transformed into a warm mellty stuffed tomato. Enjoy with carrot sticks and tomato soup.
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about stuffed tomato? Well you're in luck, because here they come. This turkey club sub adds bacon, tomatoes and more, making it perfect for tailgates—and any other get-together where meaty sandwiches are welcome! You can make Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato
- Prepare 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 4 slices of deli roast turkey.
- You need 4 slices of deli hot ham.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need 4 slices of provalone cheese.
- You need 2 of crisp cooked bcon slices.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Green onions, sliced and Lettece to serve.
For the filling, cut the turkey ham into small cubes. Rinse the leeks, cut in half lengthwise, trim and cut into thin strips. Mix the leeks and turkey ham together, fold into the egg-cream mixture and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Then pour into the crust, place the tomato slices on top and bake until.
Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking plate with foil.
- Cut a sauce off each tomatoe and remove pulp, season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon Boursin cheese to each tomato.
- Add a slice of ham.
- Then turkey.
- Top with provalone.
- Then a piece of bacon. Bake unto hoy about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot on,ettece, sprinkle with green onions.
recipe by fenway @cookpad
Turkey with Lettuce, Tomato & Bacon. All Served on a Bed of Lettuce with Sliced Egg, Pita Bread & Garnish. Chicken Sorrentino. sautéed with Spinach & Prosciutto Ham in a Light Tomato Sauce with Parmesan Cheese, served with Pasta or Rice. These easy and delicious ham and cheese sliders are perfect for a Super Bowl party, potluck, or a lazy Turkey and stuffing, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, and tips to help you along the way. View top rated Turkey and ham club sandwich recipes with ratings and reviews. and Hamand Tomato Soup ~ All you need is a grilled cheese sandwich.