Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of dry roasted hazelnuts (can be subbed with almonds).
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of bk soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies instructions
- Add nuts to a food processor. Process for about 5 minutes until nice and creamy.
- Add coconut oil and process again.
- Add dates for sweetness and process until combined.
- Add cocoa, bk soda, eggs, and vanilla.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 min.
- Enjoy :).
recipe by CM @cookpad