Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The berry cream cheese frosting is perfectly paired with these soft and tender yogurt cupcakes. These Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect! That said, my favorite besides Funfetti was always a strawberry cake mix with cream cheese Substituted a bit of milk and yogurt for the sour cream.
But really, can you blame me? And I actually preferred going all strawberry instead of a cream cheese frosting, because it didn't diminish that sweet strawberry flavor at all. The strawberry cream cheese frosting, however, is naturally pink from using fresh strawberries. You can cook Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Once all of the cream cheese is I pumped these cupcakes with a full cup of Greek Yogurt and are just so fluffy I can hardly sit still. Can i use blueberries or strawberries. Blackberries are a little pricey ,but good to use on occasion to. Strawberry cream cheese frosting is intensely strawberry flavored!
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
It has a thick creamy texture and is perfect for piping on cakes and cupcakes! How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting. To begin, use the paddle attachment on an electric mixer to mix cream cheese and butter until light and. For the frosting: Beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add the remaining strawberry puree and enough powdered sugar to reach a pipeable Remove the cupcakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack.