Egg-Free and Dairy-Free Moist Cocoa Cake.
You can cook Egg-Free and Dairy-Free Moist Cocoa Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg-Free and Dairy-Free Moist Cocoa Cake
- You need 180 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 130 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 180 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- It’s 50 grams of Candied orange peel.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
Egg-Free and Dairy-Free Moist Cocoa Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ (356 Fahrenheit). Pour hot water over orange peel, drain the excess water, and chop into small pieces. Cut the banana into 5 pieces..
- Add the bread flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and baking soda, then mix using hands. When there are cocoa and sugar lumps, crush them with your fingers and mix well..
- Add the vegetable oil, water, vinegar, and vanilla oil, then briefly mix with a fork until they are well blended. Please be careful not to mix too much..
- Divide the batter in half. Mix the chopped orange peel into one portion..
- Place paper cups in the pan, and pour in the Step 4 batter. Place the banana slices on top of the plain ones (without the orange peel)..
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180℃ (356 Fahrenheit)..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad