Rainbow Pound Cake.
You can have Rainbow Pound Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pound Cake
- Prepare 340 Grams of Unsalted Butter , Room Temperature.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Plain Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of sugar Super fine.
- You need 5 of Eggs Large.
- It’s 2.5 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 7240 Millilitres of Sprite / up.
Rainbow Pound Cake step by step
- Cream the butter till soft and fluffy. Then add sugar a cup at a time and beat till the sugar is well incorporated and the batter is fluffy. Then beat in one egg at time making sure to fully incorporate each egg after each addition..
- Pour in the vanilla extract and mix well. Sift in the flour a cup at a time and mix briefly after each addition. Now pour in the sprite and beat on low speed till everything is well combined..
- Divide the mixture into any many portions as you wish, depending on the number of colours you are planning to do..
- Line / grease a baking tin, round, bundt, loaf tin anything you have (I used a loaf tin) and pour in the cake batter, in desired pattern. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees till the cake is completely cooked i.e, until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool in the tin for an 2 hour before you invert it onto a wire rack. Let it cool on the wire rack for another hour or so before you start slicing it. Hot cakes are so fragile, they will crumble..