Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce.
You can make Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce
- You need 250 g of Fatti's and Moni's spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 of thick Vienna sausages.
- Prepare 250 ml of canned tomatoes (I used home canned tomatoes).
- You need 4 of huge garlic cloves (chopped).
- It’s 2 of Tbpn cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s to taste of Salt ad pepper.
Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce step by step
- Cut viennas into similar sized pieces.
- Cut spaghettis in half and thread 8 strands through each vienna piece. Set aside..
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a saucepan and sautee the onions and garlic until cooked and fragrant. Add the tomatoes, season and let cook on low heat until thickened. Stir in balsamic vinegar and close the lid to keep warm until the whole dish is put together.
- And to the boiling water, add your threaded spaghettis and cook as per package instructions (mine cooked for 15minutes). Do not overcrowd your pot, be open to using two pots if you do not have one large enough.
- Drain well and serve with the marinara sauce.