Gulabjamun custard cake. Gulab jamun custard is a milk based sweet and a fusion sweet/dessert. Gulab jamun are soft milk balls soaked in sugar syrup and in this fusion version, jamun are served with custard and garnished with praline ~ brittle ~ chikki. Eid-ul-Fitr is all about sweet dishes.
Een gemakkelijke variant van de Surinaamse gulab jamun zonder suikersiroop te maken. Door de custardpoeder en karnemelk word het luchtig en smaakt het net als cake. – Rol de jamun tussen je handen. Custard Gulab Jamun a unique and flavorsome dessert Recipe to try this Eid. You can cook Gulabjamun custard cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulabjamun custard cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of custard powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or as needed.
- You need as needed of mini gulab jamuns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Some almonds, pumpkin seeds.
- You need as needed of saffron strands.
A combo of two most liked desserts makes it a whole new combo if deliciousness. Give this Custard Gulab Jamun Recipe a. Eid-ul-Fitr is all about sweet dishes. Custard gulab jamun a unique and flavorsome dessert recipe to try this Eid.
Gulabjamun custard cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Then mix all the wet ingredients in it..
- Make a smooth batter..
- Then mix some chopped gulabjamuns in it..
- Grease a cake tin with butter and butter paper and pour the batter in it..
- Garnish some gulabjamuns, almonds, pumpkin seeds and saffron strands..
- Bake it in a cooker without weighing the whistle for 35 minutes. After that check it with the help of a toothpick whether it is perfectly baked or not..
- Now your Gulabjamun custard cake is ready..
- Cut it into pieces and serve..
- You can store it in an airtight container for 2 days..
A combo of two most liked desserts makes it a whole new combo if deliciousness. Give this custard gulab jamun recipe a try and share your feedback with us. Layered dessert assembled with cake crumbs, custard, gulab jamun and sweetened whipped cream perfect for any occasion and hardly take any time to make. Click here for detailed recipe – https://goo. Eggless Gulab Jamun Cake is a scrumptious cake with the flavors of gulab jamun (a deep-fried milk-based Indian sweet or dessert soaked in sugar syrup) but without the extra sugar, fat or guilt of eating something tasty but high in calories!!!