Green tofu spread.
You can have Green tofu spread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Green tofu spread
- It’s 1 block of firm tofu, cut in cubes (I used fine herbs flavored but you can use any you want).
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale or spinach leafs.
- You need 4 of large tablespoon salad dressing (miracle whip or vegan type).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s of avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
Green tofu spread step by step
- Put tofu cubes & kale/spinach leafs in a food processor and pulse till everything is chopped.
- Add salad dressing & spices and turn to high speed till everything is blended well.
- If you feel texture is to pasty, add oil of choice a little bit at a time while at high speed till you get the texture you want (I had to add about 1 tablespoon of avocado oil).
- Serve and enjoy! 😊.
recipe by mfno @cookpad