Pecan pie cookies. Mini pecan pie-shaped cookies filled with a rich pecan filling are something different for your cookie tray this year. Pecan Pie Cookies start with a premade pie crust cookie topped w/ caramel-y pecans & a Pecan pie is always a favorite around here! If I'm going to have pie for dessert, it's going to be a pecan pie.
This pecan pie recipe doesn't use corn. That's why pecan pie cookies are such a delicious alternative. Pecan Pie Cookies from Delish.com are a must this holiday season. You can cook Pecan pie cookies using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan pie cookies
- It’s of filling you will need.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar , packed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate (optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 box of pie crust ( your favorite ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The tastiest way to have your pecan pie faster. These scrumptious little cookies are like bite-sized pecans pies. If your holiday plans include making batches of cookies to serve or give as gifts, these cookies can be a family occasion. Pecan Pie Bars are an easy way to enjoy pecan pie!
Pecan pie cookies step by step
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 400°F.In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don't want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding). Remove from heat add vanill extract, set aside.Unroll dough and using a 3" cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4" up on the edges.Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.Place on a parchment lined pan (it's important to line it) and bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag (use brand name, the store brands tend to leak). Microwave about 15 seconds or until mostly melted. Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Cool until set..
A shortbread crust topped with sweet filling Pecans – Of course you need pecans for this recipe! Bite sized Pecan Pie Cookies – an alternative to traditional pecan pie with the same delicious flavor If you like pecan pie, you will love these Pecan Pie Cookies. They're thin, caramelized bites of the. Pecan Pie Cookies are an easy cookie recipe that tastes like pecan pie! This brown sugar cookie is filled with a pecan pie mixture and are perfect for your holiday cookie platters.