7up biscuits. Use a biscuit cutter to cut the biscuits. Place all the biscuits in the pan with the melted butter. The toasted flavor of a Founders Porter also came through clearly, and the finished biscuits were slightly but noticeably darker.
Pat dough out, (no rolling pin needed) and cut biscuits using a round biscuit/cookie cutter. Dough will be very soft – don't worry 🙂 Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter. You can cook 7up biscuits using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of 7up biscuits
- You need of killers 7 up biscuits(extra fluffy&soft).
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of 7up soda….or sprite.
- Prepare pinch of of kosher salt or ground seasalt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of of real salted butter melted.
Okay I am almost embarrassed to post this ~ REALLY. These are so easy and so stinking yummy!! We use to have them at church dinners back when I was a kid remember these ole things heee heee I do! Now sprinkle your counter with a little Bisquick mix then add dough and pat it out.
7up biscuits step by step
- Stir sour cream into the Bisquick slowly add 7up mix until completely mix together …melt butter place in pan coat it. .. then scoop. .. the dough in big/med spoon fulls on top of butter bake for 14 mins OR until golden brown… (note:it's ok if they touch. Each other. .. after just rub more butter and get ready for some fluffy biscuits.
This fun biscuit recipe has been floating around kitchens for some time. I pretty much make them just as the recipe directs but, prefer making them as drop biscuits to simplify preparation and skip the rolling and cutting. It's particularly helpful on a busy day. Turn the dough a quarter turn and repeat until the dough is soft, but not sticking to your hands unless you squeeze it tight. I think that the reviewer that had difficulty with the stickiness did not dust hands and dough well with additional biscuick.