Turkey Biscuits Cheese Bake. Spread and press each biscuit open to form a cup. Fill each biscuit with turkey mixture. Evenly top the turkey mixture with the cut biscuits.
A rotisserie chicken would be a great choice as well. The homemade biscuits are a snap to prepare, but feel free to use purchased frozen biscuits to top this casserole. In large saucepan, saute onion until opaque. You can make Turkey Biscuits Cheese Bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Turkey Biscuits Cheese Bake
- You need 1 cup of turkey shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of any shredded meat.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of biscuit.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of oregano.
- You need tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of cheese shredded.
Add turkey, vegetables, soup, and enough milk to thin slightly. Add garlic powder and pepper to taste, cook until bubbly. Pour hot mixture into a large casserole dish and top with quartered biscuits. Fold each in half; firmly press edges together to seal.
Turkey Biscuits Cheese Bake instructions
- Preheat oven. Spread oil into deep glass baking pan. First layer of biscuits —–> meanwhilem.m.
- Mix 3 eggs with milk add any desired spises. I prefer oregano salt and pepper.
- Shredded meats and broccoli layer on top of biscuite —->>> spread egg mix on top —-> add layer of cheese.
- And repeat second layer of biscuit —> meat and broccoli —> egg mix —-> cheese.
Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best. From breakfast to dinner, here's every cozy take on this humble dish for any time of the year. Easy, delicious and keeps well for leftovers! Turkey Biscuits Cheese Bake So cheesy ! Its like grilled cheese in the oven!