Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars.
You can have Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1 of chocolate easter bunny.
Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan..
- In large bowl mix all crust ingredients until dough can be pinched together..
- Dump in pan and disperse evenly on bottom of pan, pushing together to form bottom layer of crust..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. In another large bowl mix filling eggs and sugar..
- Then mix in dark corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Mix in pecans and chunks of easter bunny..
- Bake 35 minutes. Allow to completely cool before serving..