Quick, Simple, Delicious Gantsuki Steamed Bread.
You can cook Quick, Simple, Delicious Gantsuki Steamed Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick, Simple, Delicious Gantsuki Steamed Bread
- You need 300 grams of Brown sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk or water.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (large).
- You need 2 tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 100 ml of Vinegar.
- It’s 300 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Baking soda.
- You need 1 of Black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Walnuts (optional).
Quick, Simple, Delicious Gantsuki Steamed Bread step by step
- Add the milk (or water) and brown sugar to a pot, heat on low, dissolve the sugar while stirring, and let cool. Make sure not to let it boil..
- Combine the cake flour and the baking soda, and sift. Spread out a cooking sheet in a sieve. Boil some water in a steamer..
- Add the cooled Step 1, eggs, miso, and vegetable oil to a bowl, and mix well..
- Add in the sifted dry ingredients, and mix..
- Finally add in the vinegar and mix. It will turn a bit white..
- Place the dough into a sieve, and scatter with sesame and walnuts (optional)..
- Cover with a cloth and then a lid to prevent drops of water from forming, and steam for about 25 minutes on high heat..
- The gantsuki is done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad