Kale and Cashew Pesto (Vegan friendly).
You can have Kale and Cashew Pesto (Vegan friendly) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale and Cashew Pesto (Vegan friendly)
- You need of Cashews.
- It’s of Pinenuts.
- It’s of Avocado (1/2 a large avocado).
- Prepare of Garlic clove.
- It’s of Lemon juice (1/2 Lemon).
- It’s of Kale.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need of Avocado oil.
- Prepare of TT Salt and Pepper.
Kale and Cashew Pesto (Vegan friendly) instructions
- Collect your ingredients. Roast the cashews and pinenuts over a medium heat. Take care not to burn the nuts, you just want them lightly brown..
- Place all ingredients (cashews, pinenuts. avacado, garlic, lemon juice, kale, basil, coriander, avocado oil, salt and pepper) in a blender and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and has no visible lumps. Depending on your blender, this might take anywhere between 5-10 minutes. You can also make use on an immersion/stick blender..
- Enjoy it with pasta, on rice cakes, as a side dip for your crisps or as a meal topping. I loved mine on homemade gluten-free gnocchi..
recipe by Zandile Finxa @cookpad