Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker.
You can make Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Walnuts (crushed).
- You need 50 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all ingredients in the bread maker and let it knead for 5 minutes..
- Take out the dough, and place it on a flour-dusted work surface. Shape it into a ball..
- Wrap the dough with plastic film and let it rise for 50 minutes. Poke with a flour-dusted finger and make a hole. If the hole disappear, the dough has risen enough. If the hole fills back in the dough needs more time to rise..
- Punch the dough down with your palm to deflate it..
- Shape the dough into a ball a gain and place in a floured banneton or bread-rising basket. If you don't have a banneton, a 20cm diameter bowl is fine too. Cover with plastic film, and let the dough rise for 50 minutes..
- Preheat the oven with a baking tray inside to 250℃ in the meantime..
- When the dough has finished rising (it should rise to the edge of the basket), invert it onto a sheet of kitchen parchment paper..
- Slash a cross on top of the loaf with a razorblade or similar..
- Take out the very hot baking tray from the preheated oven (and close the oven door immediately). Place the dough on the baking tray with the kitchen parchment paper. Spray water in the oven and put the baking tray back to the oven..
- Set the temperature on the preheated oven to 210 °C, and bake for 30 minutes..
- If you change the filling to chocolate, you'll have chocolate pain de campagne..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad