Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata. Ham and Spinach Frittata is a snap to assemble, quick to bake, and can be adapted to add in your favorite fillings! Frittata is a very versatile recipe and you can add any combination of ingredients you'd like! This easy frittata recipe can even be made into spinach frittata muffins for a make ahead.
Pour the frittata mixture into the pan and stir to make sure the fillings are evenly arranged. Cook, stirring gently a couple times in. Tempt your tastebuds with this copycat Oven Blooming Onion served with a spicy ranch. You can have Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata
- It’s 1 of largish potato, boiled and sliced.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need 150 g of cooked ham, diced.
- You need 50 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
This recipe is baked in the oven, which makes it simple to make. Start by placing an onion (we like yellow onions for this recipe) on the cutting board and cut off the top of the onion. Peel off the skin, then turn the. Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and spray with cooking spray.
Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata instructions
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (probably 180C, 160C with Circotherm)..
- Boil the potato in salted water until just done. Drain, set aside and slice as soon as cool enough..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Heat the rest of the butter in a frying pan. Gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, then add the chili and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to turn golden but not brown – about 5 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk, then season, stir in the onion, garlic and chili and finally add the ham and cheese..
- Lay the potato slices in the baking dish, then pour the egg mixture into the dish, to spread evenly. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Serve piping hot onto warmed plates..
Baked Frittata With Ham, Swiss, Spinach, and MushroomsDizzy Busy and Hungry. water, eggs, ham, freshly ground black pepper, extra virgin olive oil Cheesy Baked Frittata with Ham, Peppers, and TomatoesAdventures of Mel. ham, tomatoes, peppers, queso fresco, onion, salt, eggs, skim milk and. A sliced onion, a hot oven, and a few ingredients arranged into the classic cook's breading station are what you need to make crunchy and flavorful baked onion rings. Frittatas are great and very easy to change by adding different meats and vegetables. Almost anything works!" Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free ham. This delicious Oven Baked Frittata is made with eggs, zucchini, pancetta and a little parmesan cheese.