Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 100 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 120 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer recipe from my profile.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of water.
- It’s 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 40 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- You need 120 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of hot milk of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Hot Fudge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease and flour a 1.5 litre rectangular ovenproof dish.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix together the egg replacer, water, coconut milk and lemon juice to form a slurry.
- Stir that mixture into the cake batter, let rest 5 minutes, stir again then pour into the tin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until pulling away at the sides.
- To make the topping, put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat until thick.
- Spread on top of the baked sponge.
- Cut into squares and serve with warm custard. See my previously posted free-from Vanilla Custard recipe.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad