No bake biscuit cake.
You can make No bake biscuit cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake biscuit cake
- It’s of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare of bourbon biscuits.
- You need of mango pulp.
- You need of butter.
- You need of of mixed nuts(walnut, almond and kaju).
- It’s of coco powder.
- It’s of milk and 1 cup water.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
No bake biscuit cake instructions
- First dry roast the nuts. And roughly crush it. In a bowl add the cocoa powder and sugar and vanilla essence then slowly add the milk and water to make a smooth batter. Now in a pan add 3 tbsp of butter and then pour the cocoa mixture. Cook it for 7-8 mins..
- Now take a large bowl take the digestive biscuits and make it into small pcs. Now add the crushed nuts and the coco mixture. Mix it well.
- Now take remove able cake tin. Then put the mixture in it. Spread it evenly and let it set in the fridge for 30 min..
- Now take the mango pulp. In a pan add the pulp, then add butter and cook it for 10 min to make a thick pulp. Add sugar depending on the sweetness of your mango. Let it cook..
- Now take the biscuit cake from the fridge spread the mango pulp. Now take the bourbon biscuits, remove the cream just break it into small pcs. Place them on the mango pulp. Just lightly press it. Put it in the fridge for 30.mins..
- Demould it. Serve it. You can add wiped cream inside of biscuits to decorate it..
recipe by Soumi Banerjee @cookpad