Honey Milk Walnut Bread (Whole Wheat Flour) Made in a Bread Machine.
You can cook Honey Milk Walnut Bread (Whole Wheat Flour) Made in a Bread Machine using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Milk Walnut Bread (Whole Wheat Flour) Made in a Bread Machine
- You need 200 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Whole wheat flour (if you don't have it, use cake flour instead).
- You need 30 grams of ●Butter (or margarine).
- You need 25 grams of ●Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of ●Honey.
- Prepare 4 grams of ●Salt.
- Prepare 170 ml of ●Milk.
- It’s 5 grams of ●Dry yeast.
- You need 100 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of Beaten egg (for glazing).
Honey Milk Walnut Bread (Whole Wheat Flour) Made in a Bread Machine instructions
- Pick 8 good pieces from the 100 g of walnuts for decoration. Break the rest with your hands and lightly roast them in a toaster oven..
- Put all the ● ingredients in a bread machine. (If you have the "'yeast dispenser" feature, put the yeast in the yeast compartment.).
- Choose the 'dough' program with 'alert for adding ingredients' function and start. When the alert sounds, add the roasted walnuts and start again. Leave it until the first proofing..
- After the first proofing, take out the dough and divide into 8 portions. Lightly dust the work surface (with bread flour) if needed..
- Shape into balls..
- Cover with a wet kitchen towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Make a fist, and punch down the dough gently to remove air..
- Roll the dough neatly into balls, and firmly seal the seams at the bottom..
- Gently flatten the dough with your palm, and make 5 deep cuts with a scraper..
- Firmly press the walnuts that you set aside in Step 1 in the middle of the dough to stick..
- Place the dough onto the lined baking trays, spray water or cover with a wet kitchen towel. Allow to rise for the second proofing for 30-40 minutes at 40°C..
- When the dough has risen to 1.5 times- double its original size as shown in the photo, the second proofing is done. Firmly press the walnuts for decoration on top again..
- Preheat the oven to 210°C..
- Lightly brush the beaten egg on top of the dough..
- To prevent from drying, spray water over the dough, and bake in the oven for 10~13 minutes at 210°C..
- Freshly baked! It smells good!.
- Cool them on a rack and they are done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad