Choco brownie cake.
You can cook Choco brownie cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Choco brownie cake
- It’s of butter, melted.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of coffee powder.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of &1/2 cup milk.
- It’s of walnut halves.
Choco brownie cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees) Grease a 9×13-inch pan..
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, milk, flour, baking powder and salt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Decorate with walnut halves,cherries or if you have some more decorative things to add on..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs, not wet. Allow it cool down..
- Now take a pan or bowl put some water, sugar and cocoa powder, boil it until the mixture turns thick to make a chocolate syrup..
- Remove the outer layer from your cake and spread chocolate coat, some cherries on the top to make it colorful..
- Chocolate brownie cake is ready..
recipe by Rashee Srivastava @cookpad