Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly.
You can have Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly
- Prepare of Vegetables to steamed:.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage thin slices (boil or steamed).
- Prepare 2 of carrot thin slices (boil or steamed).
- Prepare 1-2 handful of beansprout (boil of steamed).
- Prepare 1-2 handful of slices Kale (boil for about 15 minutes).
- It’s 1-2 handful of spinach (put in hot water for about 5-10 minutes).
- Prepare of Urap Inggredients.
- It’s 150 of coconut shredded.
- Prepare 1-2 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 of garlics.
- It’s 3 of red chillies.
- Prepare 10 of Thai red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of chilies powder.
- You need 4 cm of peeled kencur (similar to galangal, you can skip this).
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste / terasi.
- You need 2 (3 tbsp) of xylitol / sugar (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken knorr (optional).
- You need 1-2 of tbsl oil.
Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly instructions
- Blends all the inggredients, except for the coconut shredded.
- Put the coconut shredded in a plastic bowl, add water (about 3tbps), mixed well till damp, and put in microwave for about 2 minutes. it should be soft now, if not, add more water and micrwave again for 30 seconds. set aside..
- In wok, heat the pan with oil, and start stry fry all the inggredients. This is in medium heat for about 10 minutes, till it cooked and change colour..
- Add the coconut shredded and mixed well, taste it and adjust. If you want to freeze some, this is when you divide, cool down and fridge..
- You can put this side by side in plate for presentation, so people can choose what they want (as in picture). but traditionaly, we would mix the steamed veg with coconut and serve. so yummy with rice or on its own..
recipe by Sweet Cabe @cookpad