Easy Chocolate Cupcake.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcake
- It’s 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
- You need 6 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Easy Chocolate Cupcake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners..
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Sift and stir it until well combined..
- Mix all the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir it until well combined (be careful not to overmix)..
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into the cupcake in the middle of the tray comes out clean..
- Originally this recipe using an 8 inch cake pan. If you do, bake the cake for 35 to 40 minutes..