Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits. Bake up a wonderful aroma and taste with sweet and cinnamony biscuits. I loved the warm tender biscuits with cinnamon swirlled in it and the sweet icing melting down. The person who posted this on another site said she.
Try rolling out a pie crust, or biscuits … or your favorite Christmas cookies … without a rolling pin. These biscuits look incredible, Jamie — the cinnamon raisin combo is one of my favorites and that glaze is the best way to top it all. Stir flour, sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl until blended. You can cook Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
- It’s 4 cup of baking mix, I used bisquick.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprite, 7up or any clear soda.
- It’s 1 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon to taste.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Cut in shortening using pastry blender or two knives until crumbs are size of peas. Delicate and flaky biscuits are full of moist raisins and warm cinnamon and then topped with a delicious glaze. For a cranberry-orange version: Replace raisins with dried cranberries and ⅓ cup of milk with ⅓ cup of orange juice. Sprinkle cinnamon & raisin mixture on top.
Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in a 9×13 pan..
- Mix baking mix, sour cream, soda, cinnamon, and raisins..
- Drop biscuits Into butter in pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or til done..
- To make the glaze it's 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk or cream. I used cream. Drizzle over hot biscuits..
Place biscuits on baking sheet so that they just touch. My husband, children, in-laws and grandchildren really enjoy these biscuits! They're especially good for breakfast, but can be served at any meal. Add milk and raisins; stir just until combined. Turn dough onto a floured surface.