Bouncy Turkey Balls.
You can cook Bouncy Turkey Balls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bouncy Turkey Balls
- You need 1 lb of Organic turkey breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ice cold filtered water.
- You need 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Tamari sauce/soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of starch.
- You need 2 tsp of shiitake mushroom powder, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white or black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Szechuan pepper powder, optional.
Bouncy Turkey Balls instructions
- Cut up skinless turkey or chicken breast into small bite size. Remove any strings if you can..
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor except water. Add 1/3 of ice cold water first and start pluse. Add second 1/3 of water when meat start to breaking down into paste..
- Add the last 1/3 part of water and switch to high to homogenize the meat. The entire blending process shouldn't be more than 90 seconds..
- Using water dipped hands to shape the paste into 1 oz balls. You can bake or water bath them..
- Baking using 350F for 15-20 mins. Water bath please make sure water is right before boiling at 200F and drop the ball one at a time. Once the ball floats to top. Scoop it out and place it into ice water to chill. The water bath will make these balls bouncier..
- It can also be turn into a turkey cake simply by heating up the paste in a Ziploc bag using a water bath. Cook until it firms up depending on the size, 5-10 minutes. Ice bath afterwards until it chills down. Slice and freeze up based on your daily cooking portion size..