No Bake Fruit Nut Cake.
You can make No Bake Fruit Nut Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Fruit Nut Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Nuts of any kind.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry fruit such as dates, raisins, apricots etc.
- It’s 1/2 each of Haas Avocado.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey, agave syrup or any other sweetener.
- You need 1 each of Peach or other soft fruit for filling..
- You need 1 of vanilla extract or a piece of vanilla bean mixed with avocado is optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa nibs optional to add to crust.
No Bake Fruit Nut Cake instructions
- Soak nuts for 24 to 48 hours. Rinse a few times in between. This step is needed to make nuts more digestable. But if in a hurry, steps 1 and 2 can be skipped..
- Dry nuts in the oven on the lowest setting or in the dehydrayor..
- Soak dry fruit for one hour..
- Process nuts and dry fruit in a food processor until it starts clumping together.
- Pat half of the dough into a pie pan, place sliced peach on top..
- Place the rest of the dough on top of the peach filling..
- In food processor process avocado honey and cocoa powder and vanilla until you gets creamy and looks like an icing. Pour on top of the pie..
- Decorate with nuts, fruit etc..
recipe by Megajess @cookpad