Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly.
You can cook Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly
- Prepare of Vegetables to steamed:.
- It’s of Cabbage thin slices (boil or steamed).
- It’s of carrot thin slices (boil or steamed).
- You need of beansprout (boil of steamed).
- It’s of slices Kale (boil for about 15 minutes).
- You need of spinach (put in hot water for about 5-10 minutes).
- You need of Urap Inggredients.
- You need of coconut shredded.
- It’s of shallots.
- You need of garlics.
- It’s of red chillies.
- You need of Thai red chillies.
- It’s of chilies powder.
- Prepare of peeled kencur (similar to galangal, you can skip this).
- Prepare of shrimp paste / terasi.
- Prepare of xylitol / sugar (to taste).
- You need of himalayan salt.
- It’s of chicken knorr (optional).
- You need of tbsl oil.
Urap – Indonesian Salad – Vegan friendly instructions
- Blends all the inggredients, except for the coconut shredded.
- Put the coconut shredded in a plastic bowl, add water (about 3tbps), mixed well till damp, and put in microwave for about 2 minutes. it should be soft now, if not, add more water and micrwave again for 30 seconds. set aside..
- In wok, heat the pan with oil, and start stry fry all the inggredients. This is in medium heat for about 10 minutes, till it cooked and change colour..
- Add the coconut shredded and mixed well, taste it and adjust. If you want to freeze some, this is when you divide, cool down and fridge..
- You can put this side by side in plate for presentation, so people can choose what they want (as in picture). but traditionaly, we would mix the steamed veg with coconut and serve. so yummy with rice or on its own..
recipe by Sweet Cabe @cookpad