Banana cake (gluten/dairy free). Dairy: To make this cake dairy free, use the regular (not lighter) version of the recipe, and use nondairy milk. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with me here.) I can't eat dairy in any form (it causes major skin problems for me) so I made it dairy free and it really is the BEST banana cake!!
Then, everyone wanted carrot cake for their birthday, and soon they forgot about the loved banana cake. This recipe makes the BEST most Moist Banana Bread ever! I decided to make a gluten-free version of my favorite banana bread recipe. You can have Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake (gluten/dairy free)
- It’s of large ripe bananas, mashed thoroughly.
- You need of medium eggs, beaten.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of coconut oil (melted).
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of coconut flour (or a mix of coconut and almond flour/just almond flour).
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- You need of honey.
It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet, filled with juicy raisins (or chocolate chips!) and subtly spiced. It's also refined sugar free and comes. No problem, we've created a wonderfully moist banana cake for everyone to enjoy. Our banana flavoured sponge is topped with a muscavado Organisation will ensure you work quickly which prevents the cake from sitting out too long and in turn losing air. • Make sure to whisk the sugar. coconut banana pancakes (gluten-free) #bananaglutenfreepancakeshealthy (banana gluten free pancakes healthy).
Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) instructions
- Mix the eggs, bananas, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract together in a large bowl..
- Stir the baking powder, chia seeds and cinnamon into the flour(s) and add to the wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Line a small loaf tin with baking parchment and pour in the mixture..
- Cook in a preheated oven (170˚ c) for approximately 30- 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when placed in the centre of the loaf..
- Serve with a lovely hot cuppa!!.
recipe by Susy Wall @cookpad
Namaste Perfect Blueberry Pancakes Gluten Free flour #bananaglutenfreepancakeseggs (banana gluten free pancakes eggs). This crowd-pleasing cake is made without dairy or gluten. You can swap the coconut oil for sunflower or a dairy spread and the walnuts for pecans or chopped nuts. Chop the walnuts into small pieces. Put the oil and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat together.