Slow Cooker Johnny Soup.
You can make Slow Cooker Johnny Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Johnny Soup
- You need of dried cannellini beans, rinsed.
- It’s of large onion, chopped.
- It’s of chopped carrots.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced, or 2-3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- It’s of Dried Basil.
- You need of dried rosemary, crushed.
- You need of dried thyme.
- It’s of cold water/ chicken broth or mixture of both.
- It’s of ham, chopped/cubed.
- It’s of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
Slow Cooker Johnny Soup step by step
- Rinse the beans to get rid of any debris, then add to the slow cooker..
- Add the carrots and onion to the pot. Also add the garlic, if you are using cloves..
- Stir to mix together..
- Place the ham on top of everything, then pour the water on top of that..
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top.
- Stir slightly, then add the bay leaves to the soup. Place the cover on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..
recipe by J.A.B. @cookpad