1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb).
You can cook 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb)
- It’s 3/4 of Almond meal.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 packages of Splenda.
- It’s 1/2 of Tofutti lactose free cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Rum or vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of (Optional) unsweetened choco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb) step by step
- – Mix Egg, butter, lemon, extract – Mix meals, Splenda, baking soda separately.
- Add wet ingredients to dry..
- Bake 350 for 10-15 min..
- For frosting Creamcheese can be mixed with unsweetened choco powder for chocolate – sweetened with Splenda for taste and mixed with a dash of vanilla or run extract for flavor..
recipe by Sara L @cookpad