Low Fodmap – Vegan Miso Ramen.
You can make Low Fodmap – Vegan Miso Ramen using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Fodmap – Vegan Miso Ramen
- You need of The Broth.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of dried kelp.
- Prepare of dried Black Fungi.
- You need of White Miso.
- It’s of fresh Coriander.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Firm Tofu (half a block).
- You need of Soba noodles.
- You need of Courgette.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Kale.
- You need of Nori Seaweed sheet x1 (optional).
Low Fodmap – Vegan Miso Ramen instructions
- Prep the broth by soaking the kelp and funghi 1000ml of cold water for atleast 30 mins. You can do this well in advance and just leave in the fridge..
- Meanwhilst you can prep all your veggies and tofu. Cut to your preference but you wanna keep all elements roughly the same size. Mix up the shapes though.. have fun with it! I would then pre boil the carrots and courgettes to get them to your desired consistency and set everything to one side in a bowl..
- In the same water you boiled the carrots and courgette you can then add the Soba noodles.. cooked for 3 minutes only on a boil. Then drain and add a little oil to the noodles and set aside.
- Now in a pan and on a low heat bring the kelp, funghi and water to a boil but be sure to turn the heat of just before you reach boiling to avoid spoiling the kelp. This process should take about 15 minutes..
- Now your stock is infused, remove the kelp and funghi and add the miso. Add fresh chopped Coriander (with stalks) and salt to taste you can also add a bit of glorious msg if you have it.. now you are ready to go..
- Add all your veggies and tofu into the broth and cook on a gentle boil for a further 5 mins..
- Plate up by adding the noodles in first and then generous ladles of broth and delicious veggies. Garnish with coriander and nori if you have any :)).
recipe by Lez Grey @cookpad