Pineapple sponge cupcake.
You can cook Pineapple sponge cupcake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pineapple sponge cupcake
- You need 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking power + baking soda.
- You need 1 tbs of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla + pineapple essence.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of tinned pineapple.
Pineapple sponge cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins..
- Add butter & sugar to a mixing bowl and blend it until fluffy.
- Add egg continue blending after which add vanilla and pineapple essence.
- Now add baking powder, baking soda and custard powder and blend until fluffy.
- Now double sieve the flour and add it to the fluffy mixture little by little.
- Keep folding in the flour with a spatula and mix to ensure there are no lumps..
- Cut the pineapple slices and add them to the cake mix.
- In the cupcake mould add the cup cake butter papers and place them in the mould. Little by little add the cake mix equally..
- Garnish it with chocochips this is optional.
- Bake it for over 20 – 25 minutes. Keep checking the colour and texture..
- Serve after it cools down.