Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet. The spicy sausage in this quick skillet dish gives it a kick, and the sliced apples are a pleasant, tart surprise. —Jamie Jones, Madison, Georgia. In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Thick slices of Italian turkey sausage, strips of veggies and nutty brown rice combine to make this one-skillet recipe a super-hearty dish.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper. Minute® Rice was my mom's dinner go-to thrice a week. It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes Smoked Turkey Sausage is first. You can cook Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet
- Prepare 2 packs of hot turkey sausage.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 3-4 cups of cooked rice (or 2 cups uncooked then use 5 cups chicken stock).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom healthy request.
- You need 1/3 cup of light cream.
While my Mom always used her homemade (super woman, I tell ya!) sausages, I take a different route and reach for. Turkey Sausage and Rice Stuffed Bell PeppersOrganize Yourself Skinny. Mom's One Skillet Sausage and Rice + KitchenAid Mixer GiveawayDiethood. Chicken Thighs Cream Of Mushroom Soup Rice Recipes.
Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet step by step
- Preheat oven to 375, In a large oven safe pot cook the 2 packs of sausage for 25 min.
- Remove pot from oven and place sausage on cutting board to cool a bit..
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pot with a little olive oil. Sauté until translucent. Dice the sausage up at this time..
- Add cooked rice and a little chicken broth to thin out. Add seasoning, then reduce heat to low and add cream of mushroom and light cream. Add sausage and heat through..
- If using uncooked rice add at the same time but add chicken broth and cook for 2 min until broth is absorbed. Follow rest of recipe the same.
Gordon Ramsay Spicy Sausage Rice Recipe is a real crowd-pleaser, it's totally delicious and really easy to make. AD This post contains Amazon *affiliate links. No fancy pants cooking equipment needed! Gordon demonstrates how to cook this simple rice dish. The rice gets a nice crisp crust as it slowly cooks and absorbs flavor from the chicken and sausage above.