Homemade Almond Milk.
You can make Homemade Almond Milk using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Almond Milk
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raw Almonds Soaked Overnight (in filtered water).
- Prepare 3 Cups of Cold Filtered Water.
- You need 1 of Soaked Date (in filtered water) or (honey).
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
Homemade Almond Milk step by step
- Drain and rinse the overnight soaked almonds.
- Place almond milk in Blender then add the water, date (with a little bit of the date water that was soaked for sweetness), salt, vanilla extract.
- Blend till smooth.
- Strain the almond milk through a nut-milk bag or a few layers of cheesecloth into a bowl..
- Pour the almond milk into an air-tight storage container and place in the fridge (lasts up to 3 days).
recipe by Nadzgunz @cookpad