Deep South Slow Cooker Green Beans.
You can make Deep South Slow Cooker Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep South Slow Cooker Green Beans
- It’s 2 lb of fresh green beans.
- You need 1 medium of sweet onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked ham hocks.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of hot sauce.
Deep South Slow Cooker Green Beans instructions
- Snap ends off green beans and wash the beans.
- Slice onion into rings.
- Place all ingredients in 6qt slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 hours on low.
recipe by David @cookpad