Chocolate Cupcakes. We know how much everyone loves The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake. Thousands of rave reviews have poured in from all over the world. It truly is the perfect chocolate cake.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. You can cook Chocolate Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 4 of tbps unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! But it's her topping of semi-sweet chocolate ganache that separates these cupcakes from the crowd. These chocolate cupcakes, from my Best Chocolate Cake Ever, are so easy and always favorites for the Best Chocolate Cupcakes!
Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners..
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter with the vegetable oil and water over low heat..
- In a large bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the melted butter mixture and beat with a handheld mixer at low speed until smooth. Add the egg and beat until incorporated, then add the buttermilk and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping the bottom and side of the bowl. Pour the batter into the lined muffin tins, filling them about three-fourths full..
- Bake the cupcakes in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, until springy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cupcakes cool slightly, then transfer them to a rack to cool completely. Frost and top the cupcakes as desired. (See recipes for Chocolate Frosting, Marshmallow Frosting or White Buttercream Frosting.).
Not just any cupcakes…but the best chocolate cupcakes. Let them cool completely before frosting them with chocolate buttercream frosting. I made them exactly as the recipe states and they turned out wonderfully! CINfully Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes "These are fabulous! They are very light and fluffy in texture and the flavor is so well balanced with the chocolate and.