8 Treasure Congee (soymilk maker) 腊八粥#1.
You can have 8 Treasure Congee (soymilk maker) 腊八粥#1 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of 8 Treasure Congee (soymilk maker) 腊八粥#1
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1/4 of cup=50g sweet white rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bob's red mill organic quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of black rice.
- Prepare 35 g of organic azuki beans.
- You need 1/8 cup of toasted walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of goji berry + mulberry.
- It’s 2 of red jujubes.
- Prepare 1 of date, optional.
- It’s of For broth.
- It’s 30 g of Huang qi herb.
- You need 6 g of American ginseng.
- Prepare 1300 ml of water.
8 Treasure Congee (soymilk maker) 腊八粥#1 instructions
- Extract huangqi and ginseng broth twice using 500ml of water each time. Strain and repeat. Evaporation would reduce the final yield a lot. Each extraction has to simmer the herbs for 30 mins in a non metal pot. Cool the broth down completely before using..
- Measure all dry ingredients and put them together in a joyang soymaker. Pour all the herb extracts in and adding water to 1300ml line. Plug in and press nutrition button..
- Wait 25 minutes until it is done. Crack a piece of pita chip on top to add some crunch texture..
- So comforting and nourish our body during this cold winter..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad