Banana Dry Fruits Muffins.
You can have Banana Dry Fruits Muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Dry Fruits Muffins
- It’s 2 of bananas, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 1& 1/2 cup of plain flour (maida).
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits (cranberries, walnuts, dates, apricots, melon seeds, raisins, tutti frutti).
- It’s 1 tsp. of plain flour.
Banana Dry Fruits Muffins step by step
- Blend the bananas, milk, oil, rose water, coconut and eggs. Keep aside..
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt, cardamom powder, baking powder and baking soda..
- Now mix all together into a smooth batter..
- Mix the dry fruits and 1 tsp. flour. Add it to the prepared batter and combine well..
- Line a muffin tray with muffin lines and drop spoonfuls of the batter into it..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees C..
- Cool on a wire rack and serve as desired or as a tea-time snack..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad