You can have Date Cups using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Date Cups
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 8 oz of Light Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 4 oz of Chopped Dates.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon/Sugar.
Date Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla. Add in flour and nutmeg and beat until mixed to a dough..
- Divide dough into 10 portions and place into cooking sprayed cupcake tray. Form into cup shapes in the bottom of tray..
- In a food processor or blender, add dates, egg, and brown sugar. Puree until smooth..
- Spoon equal amounts of filling into dough cups until all the filling is used..
- Sprinkle the tops of each with equal amounts of cinnamon/sugar..
- Baked at 350°F for 18 minutes..
recipe by hands.matt @cookpad