Fritos chilli pie bake. This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! With taco-seasoned ground beef and a saucy pinto bean mix, plus all the Fritos™ corn chips you can handle, it's a guaranteed winner dinner. Fritos, chili, and grated cheddar cheese is a super quick meal that's also perfect for football season.
Top with remaining corn chips and the green onions. Serve with sour cream and guacamole. Transfer some or all of the chili to a baking dish or individual ramekins. You can cook Fritos chilli pie bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fritos chilli pie bake
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of heat roasted tomatoes undrained.
- You need 1 can of chilli beans.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- Prepare 3 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Top with Fritos, pressing them lightly into the chili. Layer Fritos in the bottom of a baking dish top with chili and cheese. Remove from oven, serve warm, garnish with. Stir until combined and remove from the heat.
Fritos chilli pie bake instructions
- Heat oven to 375, spray 13×9 baking dish.
- In skillet cook beef, drain. Reduce heat to medium, stir in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and chilli beans. Heat thru. Stir in 1/2 of cheese. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up the sides if dish. Spread beef mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes. Top with other half of cheese and corn chips. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes and sour cream.
We're making this Frito Chili Pie. It is perfect for a quick-fix weeknight supper and my family loves it when we're rushing from here to. Spread sour cream over chili and top with remaining corn chips and cheese. OPTIONAL: Serve with shredded lettuce. fresh onion, black olives and chopped tomatoes on top – or any combination thereof. From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos.